Art / design is something I have loved for as long as I can remember. Mid-way through working on my BA in Art History, Alex and I got the chance to visit Paris and being immersed in a culture that holds art so close to their heart was amazing. Oh yeah, and they like to drink wine with lunch which isn’t too bad!
Photography has been a deeply satisfying way to tell my client’s stories and express the love I have of art and design through the lens. I love weddings so much, and I totally connect with the emotional side of the day. It’s hard to express how I feel about weddings without sounding cliché, but I can’t remember the last wedding I shot and didn’t tear up. I love that I can capture these moments for my clients to remember in the years to come….and possibly even share them with their kids and grandkids decades from now. I’m sentimental that way.
- I love reading Fantasy! My favorites … Game of Thrones (is it wrong that I’m a Lannister fan?!), Amber Chronicles, Arthurian Saga (Merlin fangirl), Wheel of Time.
- My happy place is in my vegetable garden, it’s how my introverted side recharges. Obsessed with the square foot gardening technique, it’s an amazing way to grow food.
- My favorite music is French accordion, bluegrass, funk and big band...eclectic much?
- Our adorable son is everything! Everyday I wake up and I’m as excited to see him as the day he was born. Our family is small, sweet, and so full of love.
- I’m also a dog mom to our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy -Corwin. And our sweet Golden Retriever, Merlin. They are both lap dogs, one is 10lbs and the other is 75lbs! Haha